Pages

Wednesday 9 May 2007

a SpeciaL DedicaTion...

Happy B'day!!!!!!


A story behind every cake... haHaHaha how true that rings...
I bought the cake and made it out to my brother but the thing is, instead of
engraving his name Salleh.. they made it out to S.A.L.L.A.H.

hahahahahahaHAHaHAHAh *LOL*

If you understand the malay language you would know why I'm laughing so hard!!
Just think of it this way, they got the name wrong (obviously) but the irony is that s.a.l.l.ah. when pronounced
means WRONG in my mother tongue!
*sigh* maybe it isn't so funny... ha ha I really NEED to get out more...

The Birthday Boy...

2 comments:

Oji said...

hahahha.. that sure is totally sallah triple time yo.. first the spelling of ur bro's name.. second the spelling of salah.. and third the word it self is just soooo wrong.. hahahahhahah.. btw.. enjoying blogging ey?

touch-me-not said...

hahahahahahaha you say it sista! awu lings I'm beginning to get the hang of this weeheeeyy hahahaahh