Pages

Saturday 5 May 2007

see SALE sign.. Run the Other way!!

HSBC is going out of their way to promote their credit cards... the latest offer of which I am a victim to... HahaHa I make it sound so bad... but hey i think they could've done better (refering to Vincci read on to understand my line of thoughts)...

So what am I talking about you might ask...

Its the "every HSBC credit card holder is entitled to a FREE (yes you 'heard' me FREE) pair of shoes at Vincci stores nationwide (not that there is many in our beautiful country)" provided you actually buy a pair of shoes to begin with.

But before you all rush to the Vincci store with your HSBC credit card in hand... It was a one day offer only (yesterday Friday 4th of May 2007) so you kinna missed it he He he... *Evil Laugh*

So why am i dissapointed?! well... ever been in a situation where you found the purrrrrrfect pair of shoes and you had them wrapped in you fingers just a few kerrchingg$$$ away?! well had my eyes on a few but that's besides the point. Anyho.. so there I was standing like a kid waiting to be handed her lolly... and Lo N behold they tell me they dont have my SIZE in STOCK!!



I wanted to throw a temper tantrum!!!!!




But instead........





I played the sulky baby...



No comments: