Pages

Thursday 17 May 2007

bbBBRinnNNngGG!!!!!







Ever left your phones at home
while
you are out and about?!
(oUggghhhh!!! NO wonder I didn't hear it ring today... not even onCe!)









Immagine this...

where onCe it was an Accessory...
Now it is an ABSOLUTE necessity!!! A person wouldn't be complete without one!!

Before... If you had one.. It was a Big thing and you were considered 'Loaded'

Now...
Having one is no Biggy... Ever heard of the phrase
'Good Things Come in Threes' ?!


Believe me when I say I've seen rising number
of persons in public places with not one...
not two...
but THREE!!!
mobile phones in hand!!!


So one number would be for recreation (going online yada-yada)... the other number for the special someone... and the third?! well its for everyone else!


Go FiGuRe..... :S



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

not me, mine only 2 :p except when I was abroad (very kadang-kadang), baru pakai 3, 1 for dst 1 for bmobile n 3rd for local line hehehe

hahaha tapi tpun murah pulang ganya, asal bebunyi

touch-me-not said...

hahahahahaha