Pages

Tuesday 29 May 2007

mOrE fOrwarDs..

**LoL**


haHahah.... I'm still laughing because of it!!!
mOre forwarded stuff here... trust me it is histerical!!!
But I'm posting only the bit that caused much discomfort to my tender cheeks!!
Laughed-out-Loud the whole building could hear me!!

See what you think:
(It's about a certain company's new rules implemented upon their employees)


Toilet Use


1. Entirely too much time is being spent in the toilet.
There is now a strict three-minute time limit in the cubicles.
(The manager must be related to Hitler or something...)

2. At the end of three minutes, an alarm will sound,
the toilet paper roll will retract, the cubicle door will open,
and your picture will be taken.
(Just say Cheese?!)


3. After your second offence,
your picture will be posted on the company notice board
under the "Chronic Offenders" category.
(A great pick-me-up'er don't you think?! Hahah )






4. Anyone caught smiling in the picture
will be sanctioned under the company's
mental health policy.
(Who are these people?!)




HAHAHhahahahahah *LoL*


If you are interested in the long version simply request
for it and I shall forward it to your email :D

No comments: