Pages

Monday 14 May 2007

tHe mOmenT oF tRuTh...

You've patiently read about me 'talking' about it over and over, so I know I owe you all this...

The Review....

"It was FANTASTIC!!!!! Absolutely HILLARIOUS!!! Anndddd the humour doesn't look rehearsed and more spontaneous than
any M'sian movies I've seen.
Afdlin gave a winning performance!
I got shocked and I actually believed him as a slacker.. a lazy good-for-nothing guy!! Before he was reformed by the 'Boleh Sushi Gang'... He really became his character...
The humour is a big suspense cos you dont see it coming and it just flows out of them like second nature. There was even an instant where i almost choked on my pop-corn!!!
Sumolah was THAT funny!!!"




The tickets....



Zooming in at the ticket just so you know that i REALLY did watch the movie :D



After the muuuviiiiiii we got alil hungry and guess who's open til 1??

The ever reliable fast food joint!! Mc D!





No comments: