Pages

Monday 28 May 2007

Rated xXXx



Got a forwarded email titled:

'office scandal'

And I thought it would be a sort of video... maybe like the one I had received months ago from someone showing a true-life-caught-on-video-camera...
But truth be known it is something unexpected altogether.. HeheHe
ThiS I would rate X heHEhe
sO those under the age of 18 please go browse another site now!

It was So funny I just had to paste it on here..
It went like this... heHe

Johnny wanted to have sex with a girl in his office,but she
belonged to
someone else...

One day, Johnny got so frustrated that he went up to her
and said,
"I'll give you $100 if you let me screw you."

But the girl said
"NO!!"

Johnny said, "I'll be fast. I'll throw the money on the floor, you bend

down, and I'll be finished by the time you pick it up. "

She thought for a
moment and said that she would have to consult her boyfriend...
So she
called her boyfriend and told him the story.

Her boyfriend says, "Ask him for
$200, pick up the money very fast,
he won't even be able to get his pants
down."

So she agrees and accepts the proposal. Half an hour goes by, and

the boyfriend is waiting for his girlfriend to call. Finally, after 45
minutes, the boyfriend calls and asks what happened.

She responded,"The
bastard used coins!"
 


Management lesson:
Always consider a business
proposal in its entirety before
agreeing to it and getting screwed
!


HaHahahHahahHa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe very clever... More jokes and more on food. Love ur site.

touch-me-not said...

heHEhe thanks pingu hehehHe
nda lama g ni balik heeHEhe Yeay

Anonymous said...

hahaha sakit parut ku..
logistic baru lagi ni

touch-me-not said...

hahahahha told u it was funny heeeheh