Pages

Sunday 20 May 2007

A bReAktHroUgH?!



















An old issue of Reader's Digest
caught my eye...
And what not with the super crazed society of ours in the never-ending battle to lose weight...



You must be asking what it is that I have on my mind right now...
I'm thinking....
Reasons why people want to lose weight:

(
Ok Ok first off..I'll try not to make an essay out of this heHe..)

Its basically to look Good right?!
The reasoning:
Being the right shape (i.e. being amongst the norm)
makes you feel Good ! Thus feeling Good Makes you look Good!
It IS all about confidence babey! hahaHAha
(I am 99.99% sure of this)

But there is a few people out there who REALLY are genuinely comfortable with their weight no matter how heavy or light they are..... to these people you have my salutations and utter respect!

Anyho.. I'm still reading the article from the shown picture and I shall get back to you all on that :D heHe...

Wow... this is kinna exciting isn't it?! HAhah
Not!



No comments: