Pages

Thursday 17 May 2007

IcE bLenDed FrapuCciNo

If you haven't already heard it on the radio...
HSBC is now offering a buy one get one FREE.....
COFFEE!!!!


Doesn't that look refeshing..... yummmyy

But again.. it is a one day thing only so... what you waiting for?? Only today what?!

hahaHaha Now you really are thinking that
I work for them or something... he he
Wanna know a Secret?.. Come Closer... no.. closer still...
I dont want anyone else to overhear this...

Well... the thing is...

HahHaha ok ok I'm not gonna do that trick on you again...
As promised...
Sure was tempting though.. hehe

I dont work for them full-stop.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honey...U forgot 2 mention the place..hehe

touch-me-not said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
touch-me-not said...

thank you Mr/Ms Anonymous for pointing that out...
though... uummm if you had clicked on the link it would've taken you to the page where all details of it is given heehe
but I am not one to dissapoint my readers hehe shall make amendments

not that I am lazing about updating my blog instead of doing work...
Note to Boss:
I'm a multi tasker sir..
When have I ever not given in work in time?!
he he he ... (just in case)