Pages

Wednesday 16 May 2007

Mellow Yellow Boy..

Little Boy Blue has a brother!!!!! the Mellow Yellow Boy!!!

HahaHa.... Oowhkeyy... Well atLeast I thought It was Cute N fUnNy




On A more serious Note:

My Cousins have made a remarkable effort in Publishing a Cook Book
In LoVing MeMorY oF their wonderful Late Mother...
Al-Fatihah..


PriCed aT onLy B$13
A bargain for something that is most priceless
To me anything that is done with much care and love is indeed something priceless
So dont tell me you aren't interested!
It makes a perfect gift to mothers and for youself
It has easy step by step instruction and the dishes are guaranteed not
to dissapoint you.
Believe me... I've tasted the goodies
(I mean food!!! for those yellow minded souls)
Where might you be able to get a hold on one you ask?!
The Best Eastern Bokstore at Plaza Athirah!!!
Or if you are a Close Personal Friend of mine you can just get it through.... me! heHehe





No comments: