Pages

Saturday 12 May 2007

bAttLe oF cOnSciENce.....



Hmmmm know what?.. An opportunity has presented itself to me..
Annnd.. I am in a constant battle of wits... haHaha My Goodie good side is saying one thing.. and the other guy with the pitchfork and pointy tail tells me to go the other way... haHaha






A snapshot of the kind of adventure I rarely get to do..

The boat ride itself isn't the adventure hahaHa.

It was the fastest way to get there... (if you didnt have a private helicopter)













Jungle trekking.. Canopy walk... Rafting (the best part!!)
And of course lots to eat!(If you are a Bruneian then you will agree that Food N dining is an intergral part of our lives... A Bruneian wouldn't be complete if they didnt have their food!)
As I was saying.. They had caterers bring food in the depth of the forest!
Now aint that something?!



If interested call any travel agent and ask for Brunei's Belalong Eco Tour!!!!
Hahahaha no harm in Promoting my own counrty ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ohhhh i look soo cute there...hahahahahah both of us look amazingly cute there hehehehe ;P