Pages

Monday 28 May 2007

AddiCted tO arT



Hands Up foR thoSe who are an absolute wacK for Art?





I got this from those shops that are fast becoming the k-mart of Brunei known as the
'Kadai $1.80'






This framed photo is a bargain! Priced at only Le$$ than B$4
But don't you ever get baffled when you go to these shops and there's nothing that's tagged $1.80??!!
Hahahah

So one time I had entered a $2.99 shop and I asked the sale's guy how much the particular item I'd picked up costs and guess what he said "ummm $2.99"
I picked up another item and asked him again... "how much is this one then?"
(I'm not thick or anything... the stuff hadn't any price tags on them!!!)

So the guy gave me a look and simply said in a crooked almost patronising smile...."that's $2.99 too... uhhh all you see here are priced at $2.99"
I could strangle him... But ofcourse I didn't... Smart A$$!!
So I simply explained to him nicely what I said earlier in this post... HahahahHa






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:lol: if u go to 2.99, it strictly 2.99 except few product from IKEA (u wish it 2.99) hehehe but if u go to 1.80 or 50cents above, well hence the name 'and above' hahaha
then if u go to daiso$3only, u'll see a $5 corner too, same goes to undertens
so it reminds me og kadai 20sen di labuan and miri, nothing i touched cost 20cents. how ironic

touch-me-not said...

hehe thanks for that ka :)