Pages

Saturday 26 May 2007

BusTed!

Last night..
The family decided to get some grub down the usual place..
Dum.. dum.. dUm... *drum rolls*
I don't usually do this BUT you just had to be there!!
My trademark expression for it?!
"CuteeeEEe!!!!"

You know how the men in the family always try and hide away from being discovered with the girlfriend... when it is a love that's just blossoming.. HAhHAha that sounds laMeee.....
(I'm sure you all have you own experiences in this heHe)


So there we were heading for our table when we spotted Le Cousin with his *Ehem*
He looked really flabbergasted! haHAha... Poor guy...
I'm sure his face was bright red... heHEhe...
But he came over to our table and 'SaLam' the parents



I hope I didn't embarass him too much..
Cuzzy... if you are reading this... HeheHe
I humbly apologise fRom the bOttoM of My hEart... mwAhs!
I had no involvement in the making of this pic...
*Innocently fluttering lashes*
you Know yOu LovE me...


P/s- She's pretty :D hehHe







6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope not "cuzzy" from my side hehehe
not that i'm not happy, i juz cant think of anybody I knoe, uhh not any of my bro surely? muahahaha

touch-me-not said...

hahahahahaahha only those present that night are knowlegeable... heHehe

Anonymous said...

Who's the cousin? Can't think of anyone... yang tinggal nda jauh kami kah di bebatik? hehe

touch-me-not said...

haHahaHa.... the picture shows the perpetrator heHehe

Anonymous said...

i think must be on ur side cos the guy look like ur fireman bro hehehe
n the one in bebatik is absolute no no, kana rekrut kali ya ah :P

p/s; now i knoe whose this penguininabudhabi muahahaha how r u dear

touch-me-not said...

hahahha :| my lips are sealed... keep on guessing he he he he