Pages

Saturday 19 May 2007

It WaSn'T mEanT tO Be...


If you would care to know...
I'm sorry for the less than friendly note..
It is not me to be like this.
But.. I am just feeling down and up at the same time
for two very different reasons...
Though I know it isn't a good enough reason
to lash it out on my blog readers...
Hahaha... I'm sorry I'm just not into life's drama!
I hate being serious... Except ofcourse when I'm in the office...
That is a totally different story altogether..
I don't normally talk about myself but this needs to be said!!

Why I'm unhappy:
Aflin won't be coming to Brunei I hear from KodokBrunei

What Perks Me Up:
The Parents Are aRriving todAy :D
No mOre WaKing Up toO eaRLy... tO do The ParEntinG duTy
heHe.. I'm Not A LazyBum
I'm just hmMm... paMpered... mOsT of ThE tiMe..
hAhHaha
(hmmm wonder if I'll make a good parent one day)


No comments: