Pages

Wednesday 23 May 2007

A HaPpy sToRy....

It's not everyday that someone you use to know becomes famous


I put this up for reasons if you didn't know will astound you

She has had a Very Hard life growing up... And she came out of it I wouldn't say unscathed.. But stronger, more determined than ever. With all that she has gone through, it is amazing that she kept it all together and didn't let the misfortune that's been handed to her by fate dictate her life. Now a success in many ways, we can all aspire to be more like this amazing girl. Mimi Rahzia... Model.. Actress... and all that she wants to be :)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ani usulnya, juz heard bout her hard life :D, small world eh

touch-me-not said...

it is indeed...

HEMY said...

cantik..pretty..but I never knew bout her..maybe one day everyone including me will know her.

Hope she's one of the actress who i can respect. knows the border as muslimah..=]

touch-me-not said...

yea... words that could never be more true... my sentiments exactly..