Pages

Thursday 17 May 2007

He'S cOMinG tO BrUnEi!!!!!!!!


OmG!!!!! OmG!!!!!
He's coming to Brunei!!!!!
He really is coming to Brunei!!!!
Ok Ok...let me contain myself... fuhhhhh....
*Regain composure*

Alright as is blatantly obvious from my previous posts...
I am a Major Fan of Adflin Shauki



And guess what?!
He will be on our shores to promote his latest movie SUMOLAH!
If you haven't seen it yet then it will definitely be
a BiG LosS for you ...
Hehehhehehe sounds mean but well its as true as it'll ever get!
So get off that couch and switch off that attitude of
"I'll just get the DVD/VCD"
And just go to the movies and watch it with the whole family.
You will not regret it, trust me.
Especially when you need a good laugh.


2 comments:

Kodok Brunei said...

pls visit our blog for more info on Afdlin's fans in Brunei..since you're a major fan, join us ;)

touch-me-not said...

have seen your blog. looks real good! keep it up :)
if you ever decide to invite afdlin do give us a ring he he he