Pages

Thursday 10 May 2007

Green Is You

Scenic.... *sigh*

I was reading my cousin's post, her reply to my comment on her wonderful blog gave me reason to smile today,

so thank you sweetie.

Annndd... this particular post is dedicated to her :D
Notice the font is GREEN...


On that note, I got an email from a friend and its titled:

"Life's Little Instruction Book"


And i really could relate to it. It's kinda a checklist for a day to day life scenarios..

I'll just share a lil bit of the whole thing cos it's just way

too long for me to post here...

wouldn't want you to fall asleep on reading it. Here we go...



"Have a firm handshake."

- I'm guessing it is because it'll show that you are sincere?..



"Look people in the eye."

- This one I always do, infact I have a hard time not staring at people in the eye

when they're talking to me.



"Sing in the shower."

- oh oh!! I love this! It relaxes you, believe me and TRY it!!



"Own a great stereo system."

- check! Who wouldn't want one?!


"If in a fight, hit first and hit hard."

- Hmm I think its a metaphor..

As in to say just get your point across so that there wouldn't be

any misunderstanding

on where you stand in an argument..



"Keep secrets."

- You can trust me.... haHaha.

But really if you say its a secret then it will be with me :|


"Be brave. Even if you're not, pretend to be.

No one can tell the difference."

- Really?..


"Avoid sarcastic remarks."

- That's kinna hard to do..

Especially with my gals ;) we live on sarcasm



"Lend only those books you never care to see again."

- hmmmm I hope I dont owe anyone a book...






"When playing games with children, let them win."

- But!!! but!!!

Ok ok… only if they are as cute as these lil ones :)











"Give people a second chance, but not a third."

- the person who wrote this must be a baseball player...



"Loosen up. Relax. Except for rare life-and-death matters,

nothing is as important as it first seems."

- so instead of going flatline relaxed and going
"oh, its just a cudly bear, it's just wrestling for affection"
go "HHHHhhhhhelllpppppp a bear is mauling my boSs" when such incident should come.


"When someone hugs you, let them be the first to let go."

- If you are Johnny Deep or Skeet Aldrich I will never let go... haHa


"Don't burn bridges. You'll be surprised how many times

you have to cross the same river."

- Ummmmmm know anyone who does that for a hobby?...


"Be bold and courageous. When you look back on life,

you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the ones you did."

- kinna like "wish I didnt take history class!" ??


"Never waste an opportunity to tell someone you love them."

- I love you, you, you, you and

you!!!! yes even you, person reading behind the person reading this.




"Compliment the meal when you're a guest in someone's home."

- Even when a vegetarian is served a fully loaded BEEF burger??

No comments: