Pages

Monday 28 May 2007

I'm FamouS!!!!!!!......... Not!



.......Captain's Log :
1.20 ish p.m.

Sunday, 27 May 2007.

Mom gave Us a treat in a restaurant somewhere in the universe...
After the family lunch...

So there I was sitting in the car bugging my brother, Daddy driving and talking to mom...
(hey I'm mummy's and daddy's golden girl... what're you gonna do?!)
When ahoyyy comes a text message...

"You're in the Newspaper!!"


Immagine my surpise and slight umm... burst of I'm-Famous!! adrenalin..
(Nothing glamorous ever happens to me so its a BIG thing to be captured in a LOCAL newspaper...)

"Dad!!!! stop by that tuck shop!" *finger irritatingly pointing towars the shop*



My five-seconds of fame...


Immagine the size of a one dollar bill... folded once... and again... and again... and again. That's how big the pic was... And how in the blooming heck could anyone tell that that was me?!
HahaHAhahah...


But thank you for the person who texted me... mwahs!





No comments: