Pages

Thursday 2 August 2007

hoMe iS whErE the heart is..

hoMe sWeET hOme...I've been away FoR twO weeKs... oFf sOmewHere..
A pLaCe wHeRe noThinG.. nO eArtHLy thinG maTters...

NoT even bLogginG!

BuT thAt didNt stoP mE frOm a ShopPinG sPreE!!
*HaHahahhhahah*
wHen I startEd writinG thiS I wanted to talk about the trip....
But somEthinG... Rather somOne.. has maDe me RememBer A certain somEone..
I caN't hELp but be an eMotionaL sPonGe..
God knows why but.. memories oF the LovE I onCe feLt...
thE onLy feeL I had of truE loVe.. CamE fLooding..
tHe miNd haS a viviD immAginaTion... I kePt envisioninG an intErviEw beinG doNe...
A conVersAtioN if you will... A puBLic reveLation oF my priVate tHoughTs..

it gOes..


"whEre iS he?"
aNsWer: I don't know... I don't think I want to know.

"do you want him back?"
anSwer: kiLLer question that... truthfully?.. No.

"do you misS hiM?.."
AnSwer: aLwaYs...
"dO yOu stiLL loVe him?.."
AnSweR: *long pause*...... *looking away*..... *sigh*.......... *soft whisper*.. yes.
(As muCh aS I waNt to deNy... I couLdn't bring myself to Lie..)




Wake me up OnLy whEn thiS nighTmAre enDs



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lemme answer this questionairre

"whEre iS she?"
aNsWer: Somewhere in Europe and I'm sure she's not even thinking about me


"do you want her back?"

anSwer: if she's single..YES!


"do you misS her?.."
AnSwer: i'd be lying if i say I don't

"dO yOu stiLL loVe him?.."
AnSweR: yes..and I should be loving her as a friend, no more than that

touch-me-not said...

*sad smile*

u should watch 'the holiday' if you haven't...

it made me cry.. but in so many ways it made me see sense..

infact i think i might just do that now...

chin up you... the world has much to offer... you need only want and have the will to take what is rightfully yours... which is:
to live happy.