Pages

Wednesday 18 July 2007

wAke mE..


I thinK I'm getting obSessEd...
(Think?!!! I aLreaDy Am Aren'T I?! HAhaHa)
tHe sTory oF a mAn SeRiouSLy in LoVe...
NoW I'm tHinKinG About What LinE of WorK theY'Re in...
AnyHo...
fLying oFf tomoRrow...
So We decided to stay aWake the whoLe nighT and sLeep thRough thE fLighT
What better way to keep your Consciousness but by MonopoLy!!

RoLL tHe DiCe!!!


If thE boArd anD MoNey don'T LooK fAmiLiaR... iTs tHe StaR WaRs Edition..
ThE gAme pLaY iS abOut tHe sAme bUt you Can Opt foR A moRe inTerEstinG twiSt.. EveryTimE yoU RoLL doubLe you gEt to choOse froM a varieTy of 'ProFiTabLe' aCtioNs.



The mOre tHan enThuSiasTic pLayErS. Had to LoaD tHeiR syEteM with LotSa tiM Tam, ChoCoLatEs aNd other aSsoRtEd juNk FOoD! to kEep thE mOmenTum uP up aNd Up!!

*hahaHaaha*

No comments: