Pages

Saturday 7 July 2007

fReE sTuFF!!!!!

HSBC have out done themselves aGain..
with an HSBC CrediT card, you can get an iPod shuFfle frEE!

YES you heard me FREE!!!!!! its absolutely FREE!!!!!


with PurchaSe ofCouRse..
Buy oNe anD geT onE FREEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

whilE stocKS Last!!! so HUrrY!!!!!!!!!!

*hahahahaah*
(aM I turNing my BLog into an aDvErt Campaign?.. there's a Catch.. read on..)

And tHe oFFer is today OnLy!!!!!! hurRy to AV ElectroniCs in Kiulap!!!

sTiLL wondering Why I'm teLLing you thiS... anD not rushing theRe myseLF?... hahahah
WelL... the MotiVE...?

I was kinDa hopinG that sOmeoNe...
wiLL be geNeouS enough to giVe me thE fRee iPoD shuFfLe!!!!!!
Why would you do that you ask?...
weLL... BecaUse... I was niCe enough to rEminD you of The oFFer....?
(I'd like it PinK.. haAHAhah)

*ehem*
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHH

No comments: