Pages

Wednesday 4 July 2007

wAsTed HearTaChe....

I was thinking of revamping the blog layout..
however something else came to my attention and someHow I felt it is somewhat absurd...
I feLt soRRy and yet exasperated at the saMe time!

tHe radio is alwAys on in Le` OffiCe..
DJ JeNny was talking about a blog and somehow it roused my curiousity...
So I gave it a Read..

Its about a Guy who has fallen in Love with a woman whom he should never have gotten involved with in the first place..

Nothing new in this day and age...

Read it if you Have time.. Just Click on the PicturE to get the Link

SeriousLy... come on! think of it yeah..
Its ridiculos really...
I know soMe peopLe say that when cupid has shot his arrow nothing can prevent LoVe from blossoming....
But LovE.... starts with attraction.. evolves with emotion if uncontrolled.

(Don't get me wrong... I believe in LovE... but I also believe LoVe is onLy a FeeLing hence Like any other state of FeeLing it can be controlled if you have the wiLL....)

Besides if you were a firm believer of our faith....
you would know that nothing good comes from building happiness from other peoples suffering...
Trying to break a probably happily engaged couple
Mayb the fiance couldn't affort the roses as he is trying to save money for their wedding, you would KNOW that weddings don't come cheap in BrunEi!
For all he knows... she is using him for sheer ego boost... either that or she truly has fallen for him...
but who am I to judge...
AnD why aM I even Getting WorKed uP oVer thiS? *hahahahahah*
Its rather sadistic of me to be reading about other peoples lives and all that they go through and finding amusement in it...

But what else is to be expected when you have written your whole life's story Where Practically anyone Can have access to it...

*HahahhaHA*


WeLL gOOd LuCk to the ThRee of ThEm... Mr.I'm-in-Love-with-soMeone-Elses-FiancE... tHe-OnE-CaLLed-Ayu.... and Ayu's FianCE...
I do hope this ends well....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wasted heartache? good call hehe.. yes I know I shouldn't be aching my heart over someone who will never be mine. And I must thank you for putting this up in my blog coz by reading it and comments from others, somehow it makes me stronger. I just hope I can get over this silly feeling soon as possible.

touch-me-not said...

Ouuhhh shoot! *blush*

Errrmmm.... he he...

Hi..

Sorry bout that... its just that I seriously think you should do a little bit of self analising...

cos like you've said in your blog... you have fallen in love with another girl before ayu, who was also engaged to be married...

maybe you go for girls who are unattainable because your subconscious tells you that you aren't really ready for a true commitment...

hence you brave heartache by going for girls you can't have.. just because you want to spare who ever you wish to be with the same fate cos you know that the exitement you feel when you are with them is the only reason you are really into them...

which is... the fact that you can't have them...

something similar to the forbidden fruit sort of...

you are what the shrinks would call... subconscious casanova..

you are one without even realising it...

hehe.... sorry again...
i have a fast mouth...
well.. yeah... thank you for stopping by to read my blog... and you can be sure that I will be reading yours hahahah just to know the ending of this little saga in your life... ;D

Anonymous said...

hehe sounds like ur saying i'm into engaged or married women just because this is my 2nd time having such fling. heheh

some men, especially married men might find it thrilling and exciting, just like what's been going on around us, married men having affair with married women, mengalahkan orang bujang. And God forbid, should I get married one day, I don't want that to happen.

well my friend, I guess i'm just out of luck by crushing into someone else's belonging and believe me I never asked for it, love is blind, my story is just a matter of how I'm gonna control my feelings. And of course, for dramatic purposes heheheh.

I should write a book yea?

Cheers :)
Z

touch-me-not said...

uh hehe yea i shouldn't b basing my theory on just a miniscule view of the life you lead.. hahaha yea write a book.. its not everyday that one finds a guy who is so open about his feelings.. I would definitely want a copy! ;D