Pages

Saturday 7 July 2007

foRgiVe Me...



I am suRe you hAve had dAys When yOu haVe LittLe cOntRoL oVer whAt haPpenS..
yEsterDay was a Haze...
hAd a Few thingS on the Agenda

HowEver... by miDday I thiNk mY bOdy was fEeLing the exhaustioN
A quiCk nap BeCamE dEep SLumbEr thAt LastEd neaR suNseT..


I seRiousLy do Not know how peopLe do it..
I stayed ouT late on ThurSday and came Back home To sLeep, onLy to wake uP a meRe 4 houRs Later..

To thoSe PeoPLe who are AbLe to do suCh featS I saLute you!
how do you do that?????
Don't know about anyone ELse but I NEED my 8 hours of sleep...
OtherwiSe I'd wakE up with a PuLsing hEadaChe...

And ConveRsationS witH me wouLd be LesS than iNterestiNg...
CoS I caN't ConCentratE mUcH wiTh Lack oF sLeep...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's ur cat? hehe cute!

touch-me-not said...

Isn't he just the most adorable little thing you've ever laid eyes on! hahahahah (always the drama queen!)
wish I could claim him/her as my own.... but.... I snatched the pic from someonE.... *haha*