Pages

Wednesday 11 July 2007

LotSa FuN..



LaSt niTe sHerAtoN oRganiSed aN OLyPicS tHemEd GathErinG...Ka D tagged me aloNg sInCe sHe had An eXtRa iNviTe,


So FoR thE rEst oF tHe niGht I was KnoWn As...




HahHa it Was FuN...


At thE LoBBy wE wEre gReeTed wiTh a WarM wELcoMe and wHiLst yoU Wait You caN geT a fReE mAsaGe...


The NeW GM oF ShEraTon Is suCh a KewL duDe, FriEnDLy aNd kNoW hOw tO enTerTaiN
WanNa kNoW wHat I meaN?...


*haHaHa*


RaNo HaS the DetaiLs anD piCturEs...

I think it Was his ScReaM(the new GM, not Rano.. heHe) we hEard earLier aS we aLL weRe minGLing in tHe LoBby wAiting For thE eveNt to sTart..


I think He reaLisEd whAt he Gotten himSelF into...

*HahaHAhahahaHAAhhaHA*

ALeX RiVa, GenEraL ManaGer oF sHeRatoN hOteL, you aRe a GooD sPorT :D
MeN LikE yOu gIVe a wHoLE neW peRsPecTivE oN LeaDersHip
SaLutatioNs!


diD I meNtion thAt ThE pRiZeS wErE LaviSh!



I woN thEsE!!! FeaSt youR eyeS on ThEsE!




ThaiLanD herE I coMe

*hahaHAhahahahahhaha*


OwhH beForE I foRget... ThaNkS ka D!!!!!!

MwahSS!!!!!

No comments: