Pages

Thursday 12 July 2007

HaPPy Day

iT's yOuR biRthDay!!!!

*hUgS*


It waS tHe CuzziE's bDay yeSterDay

(which rEminDs me... isn't it sOmeOnE's SpeCIaL soMeonE's bday today?... I'm strayiNg agieeen... HahahH)

We deCideD to giVe hEr a SuRpReESeee HEhe
To buiLd uP tHe sUsPenSe I deCideD nOt tO TexT meSsaGe nOr diD tHe uSuaL cALLiNg uP thE RadiO sTatiOn foR a Bday Request
(LamE..? tRy beiNg tHe oNE beiNg RequEstEd foR... YoU'LL fEEL thE 'SpeCiaLnEss' )*HAhhA*


AnyWays.. I thiNk tHe pLan weNt weLL... I tHinK shE waS pLeaSeNtLy SuRpRiSed.. *hahahahhaah*



Aww DarLinG diD yOu tHiNk We WouLdn't RemEmbER tO gEt yOu a Cake?..
Thinking that No One WouLd gEt hEr onE....
tHe BdAy GaL baKEd this Just To TreAt everYoNe oN the OccaSiOn :D


wHo iN tHe wOrLd bAKeS tHeiR oWn BdAy CakE????
uHmmm.. yOu! mwahS!

By ThE wAy.. tHe 99.9% ChoCoLate CaKe? AbSoLutELy DeeeEEELiSh!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiii nda kami kana invite :(
borned in july
11-ydah
12-zati
13-myra
14-shasha
15-tuanya
16-lutfan

somewhere is amal, then farhan, then babah farhan then hikhikhik its ME *blushing*

touch-me-not said...

ka.. so sorry... it was just a spur in the moment sort of... kami surprise kan iya at the gerai and the ones yang present pun nda tau-tau... so sorry kaka ku darling hehe...

wahhhhh ramainya july babies...

tuanya = kaka mEenah?

heheh kita ehem.. if memory serves me right... the 31st?...

Nina Suria said...

uwaaah meeeeng ani mesti kana double ni.. :(

touch-me-not said...

kekekek tagih pada yang bday