Pages

Saturday 14 July 2007

nAiL biTinG..

ReAL RoManCe sToRiEs bEatS HoRroR fLicKs hanDs doWn!!
I meaN thE suSpEnsE and ThE uTteR uNpRediCtabiLity over ThE enDing..

*Eerrrrrrgghhhhh*

I'm gagGing to kNoW hoW it's GonNa eNd... BuT iF it eNdS soOn thEn WhaT eLse hAve I Left to ReaD... *HahaH*
BuT iTs hArd nOt to tHinK tHe woRst...
my intuition... leans towards a leSs than happy enDing for this one...
I pray though that this enDs hAppy.. Like Fairy TaLe haPPy. We nEEd it to cOnfiRm ouR hEartS that LiFe do ComE with uTTer bLiSs...

iF not foR oUrseLveS.. Then tO sEe it On OtherS.. suFficeS thE aPPetiTe of a RomantiC sOuL...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it might be a never ending story, or perhaps there will be a sequel, or remake i.e. same story with different casts hehehe... time will tell

touch-me-not said...

haha you aRe funny!

hmm... never ending.... you willing to wait that long?...

even after she ties the knot?...

wAhhh... so patient and so devoted...

too bad though that the love is unrequited... it would've made things even more interesting...

sorry... I'm a sap for happy endings..