Pages

Thursday 12 July 2007

teArS iN vAin...

GorGeoUs YEs?...


Not aNymoRe.... :(

ThE oFfiCe BuiLding LiFt (eLevAtoR for SomE) WaSn't woRking, So its StaiRs I CLimB... When *SnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaAAAAAPppppp*


*aaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaa*

I wanted to CrY anD LaugH at thE sAme tiMe! wHy Laugh? You ShouLd've seEn me Limping.. A shoE in Hand.. OnE foot BarE WaLking fRom OffIce to the Car!!

My onLy soLaCe was thAt TherE Weren't Any pErsOn aRounD to WitNesS my EmbaRassment...

ShOeS... WeLL noT juSt ShoEs... ThinGs Don'T LasTs As LonG As ThEy uSe to theSe daYs...

*eeEESsssk*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i've xperienced it ahaks, luckily arah basement carpark mof n inda beurang jua.

the other woman was not so lucky, in a broad day lite masa naik tangga tangah2 dunia kan ngambil anaknya, sian pulang jua

touch-me-not said...

yeah?... that would be sooo embarassing... kesian ehh...

heheh atleast I know I'm not alone...

Anonymous said...

Cindrella? Hehehe... U never know... prince charming's just around the corner.

touch-me-not said...

hahaha yea it does sound like a cinderella story...