Pages

Sunday 19 August 2007

a ToAst... eRmmm I mEan... aLhamdulillaHHhh

sUnDay's in BruNei aRe incomPLete wiThoUt thE oDd wEddiNg invitatioN or twO... toDay is No excepTion :D

GoT an iNvite to A coLLeguE's wEddiNg anD shE LookEd abSOLuteLy goRgeOus



anD oNe thiNg thAt iS oDd in a Way iS whEn I LeFt thE fuNCtioN a liTtLe Later...


hahaHAaha, to tHink.. abOut an hoUr agO thE pLace wAs pAckEd and pArkinG waS aLmosT iMpossiBLe to fiNd!

Annd anotheR thiNg...
tHerE wAs oNe pErsoN who annoYed me duRing tHe eVent. aNNnnd itS thiS guy!!


*hahahahahaha*

GoSh I don't know why buT I'm juSt FeeLing VengeFuL... posTing aboUt it herE..

I meAn there We werE trying to get a GlimpS of the BriDe aNd gRoom.. aNd thEre he iS aLwayS in tHe way!! sO the siMpLe taSk of gettiNg a shoT of thE neWLy wEds wAs virTuaLLy impoSsibLe thanKs to him!
*hahahahah*


No comments: