Pages

Wednesday 15 August 2007

iNconsiDerAte pR#cK$



hAve you eVer cOme aCroSs motoriSts whO riDe on tHe faSt Lane buT aRe goIng at sNail SpEed?? I meaN thoSe oN thE sLow LanEs dRivE fAster!


bUt what mAKes iT aN oUtrAge iS whEn tHe saiD motorist reALLy sLows doWn at tHe trAffiC LighTs whEn thE lightS shiNes GREEN anD wiLL onLy stEp on The aCceleratOr whEn traFfiC Lights signaLs thE yeLLoW Light!!!


eeeEEEEeeeEHhhhhhhhHHHHHHH sELfiSH @##$$$%%%#$%^^$#@@!!!!!!!!!!!

(ffuuuhhhhhh.... breathe... just breathe....)

oK.... I'm O.K. *breathes out real slow*

buT I am CertaiN thAt many oF yOu haVE expEriencEd worSe.. taKE thiS pErsoN's stoRy foR exaMpLe.. I wouLdn't recoMMend tHe acTioNs taken.. BuT dOn't you finD it annoying When a Person drivEs at A pAce that giVes you Opportunity to get into the lane but when they see you trying to get in thEy SLAM on the ACCeleRatoR!!!

oNce agaiN GoD hELp you SeLfiSH @&@*#($%)@*#*!!!
SomethiNg I'd LuuuuuuRRRRvEeee to LeavE oN his winD-shield


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!..Seriously, de lady is really mad!!(yg arah ur hyperlink ah)..haha..the nissan skyline deserved it though!!..hmm, wat wud i do if i was in her shoes?..maybe the same thing!!..haha

touch-me-not said...

hahahahahah yeah she needs chill pills heheh.

but yeah I probabbly would've done the same thing... maybe hahahahhaha