Pages

Tuesday 28 August 2007

fUnniEs...


LiFe sHouLd bE siMpLe yes?... buT it never iS...

beiNG cLEar oF whAT it iS that yOu waNt shouLd be a MusT yeS?..

whAt aM I taLking aBout?... iT haD me in sTitcHes... WeLL.. reaD on ;)


A wife was very unhappy with her car and complained a lot to her husband . Knowing her birthday was coming up shortly, she said to her husband... ' Buy me a surprise for my birthday . Something that accelerates from 0 to 100 in 4 seconds! And I would prefer a blue one! ' Happy and excited she was counting the days to her birthday. And on the day she finally got the beautiful present her husband thoughtfully bought....







and wHat did ShE gEt you WonDer?...












Scroll Down......










it Was on the NewS thE nExt Day...

the Man died... aNd thE wiFe was Prisoned fOR LiFe... aCcuSed of MurdEr!

Heheh...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha i dont wish for a new car, i just wish him pimp my ride ;)

touch-me-not said...

heheheheh ka ur so funnyy *hahaahhaha*

Anonymous said...

Ceren...if Uncle Ham pimped your car, bring along~

*hehe...Ka Miming...just tumpang lalu~ing*

=D