Pages

Wednesday 22 August 2007

teArS oF paiN...


LiFe iS fuLL of SuRpriSes.. be it gOod or Bad.. I saW reAL drama unfolding infront of my very Eyes today..hAve yOu seeN fiLms LikE "sLeepLess iN seatLe"?.. wHere a Man aNd woMan FaLLs in Love yet wiThouT a cLue whO eaCh othEr is.. If yOu thinK iT is impoSsibLe to FaLL for sOmEonE yOu'Ve nEver mEt.. iT's beEn proVen trUe... >>see here<<


wHen i ReaD whaT she (goes by the name kirim-aku-malaikatmu) had to say.. iT maDe me cry.. biG fat teArs that couLdn't stop faLLing.. Maybe I'm PMSing (extrA sensitip jadinya).. iT may nOt makE SenSe to soMeonE who'S neVer FaLLen deeP in Love.. bUt to A pErsoN who'S fELt paiN of a BrokenEd heart...

LoVe iS moRe miSery tHan a bLesSinG...

I thiNk it huRt heR moRe moSt pRobaBLy beCauSe sHe sAw hiM aS "tHe guY"

YoU KNOw HoW OUr MInDS haVe its oWn visiOn oF thE kinD of Man/Woman wE waNna sPend tHe resT of ouR liVes with... so in a way sHe's aching tO be witH him As shE see's aLL that shE waNts hEr maN to be in him.. tHe paiN coMes at thE faCt tHat... sHe can'T have him... hiS heart bELongs to sOmeonE eLse...


AAAAaaaaaRRrrrrGGHHHhhhh!!!!!!


tHis iS SeeeeEEEEEriouSLy dePreSSinG!!!!

In my mind I wish it to have the movie ending... where nearing the end of the film.. they fall madly in love with each other... aNd it sort of "ends" with WedDing beLLs.. but sOmehow.. I reaLLy doubT it.


Reasoning being?... he's too in love with "ayu" aNd logic dictates that Love like that isn't easily dissuaded...
I just hopE hE doEsn't think iTs hiS faUlt... If sHe happEns to Be huRt by thiS I'm so sorry my dear.. buT LovE can't Be foRced... aNd though I appLauD youR honEsty.. I aM very mucH taKen aback by your open conFesSion... aNd soMe might See it As cominG a littLe too strong..
I guEss you couLd say thAt I can't See hoW your FeeLingS for him cOuLd'Ve coMe so StronG.. my dear you don't even knoW him... ok ok I admit I'm a skeptic...
pLeaSe God... oWhhh pLease Let tHis have a GooD enDing.. pLeasseee...

No comments: