Pages

Saturday 18 August 2007

sHouLd I bE shoCked?...


i ThiNk tHe woRLd iS nEaRinG itS enD... noThing iS sAcreD anymoRe... a pRomiSe iS aS goOd aS yestErdaYs newpaper..

iTs sAd tHat MarRaigE vOws aRe taKEn So LighTLy... tHE pRomiSes maDe bEfoRe tYing tHe kNot wAs tO foReVer LoVe... tO foReveR cHeriSh..

wHerE did it aLL go?... *sigh*
(did I make it sounD like I was a Victim.... *hahahah*)

I goT aN emAiL todaY anD it ReAd..

"ScanDaLouS"..

I reaLLy shouLd minD my oWn businEss but... I can't heLp it if every other perSOn knows..

So rEaLLy whAt I poSt here isN't somEthing new... I bet yoU aLL havE goTten it in a forwarded email..




A pIctuRe oF a CouPLe doiNg a VEry ShamEfuL act... InFedeLity!
I'm jusT so SicK of peOpLe thinkiNg itS oK to break thE marraiGe voWs to FuLfiL theiR owN selfish NeeDs.

(Awu Lapas tu balik rumah marah2 arah bini! BerCeramah yA raH bininya pasal MAcaM-maCam.. koNon orAng BaikLah tu.. Hipokrit!)

Wahhh marah aku atu...

SorRy I can'T fiNd worDs that COuLd bettEr transLate this... its just better Left as it is..
iF the PerPetratoRs shouLd happen to ReaD this... I cAn't say that I am sorry... you hAd it cOming.



No comments: