Pages

Tuesday 28 August 2007

niSfu SyaAban

wE aRe nEariNg tHe hoLy moNth oF rAmadhAn..

aNd I doN't knOw hoW manY wiLL agRee wiTH me on tHis.. buT I pRefEr tHe faStinG moNth to tHe cELebratiOns oF EiD... iT's the whoLe aURa of tHe montH.. tHe smELL of tHe foOd staLLs by tHe naTionAL sTadiUm.. oR tHe huStLe aNd buStLe oF gaDong Area juSt by thE fiSh mArket.. wE caLL it K.F.C. short for "Kiarong Food Centre" hehe bet you a lot of you know that haha. aLL of the FooD is AffoRdabLe anD tastE aS gooD as youR monEy's wOrth... hahahaha interpret thAt any way you Want.. I ain't saying anymore on the maTter *ahahahah*

I'm sUre you aLso knOw thAt thEre's a nEw locatiOn to geT tHe uSuaL cravinGs we hAve in tiMes of Fasting hehehe it's the SumBangSih maRket. GooD nEws to thoSe who LivE arounD kiArong aNd bEribi, no moRe thE haSsLe of goiNg craZy with HapHazaRd paRking juSt to geT "bergedil", "pulut panggang", "lemang", "kusoi", "popia" hahahahah aLL the delicacies I'd love to have on the table wHEn thE "bEduk" is eChoing oN thE TeLevision aNd rAdio..

sEe wHat's not to Love abOut ThE faStinG moNth.. tHe pLuSs PLuSs iS tHat itS thE onLy tiMe of yeaR I loSe a Wee biT aRounD thE waiSt *hahahahahahaha* weLL... unTiL eiD comeS aNd thAt iS anothEr stoRy hehe..

sOme siLLy piCtuRe I tooK of the CuZziEs muncHing awaY on a Very SweeT, Red anD Very deLectabLE friut caLLed thE "tein~" durinG tHe niSfu SyaAban aNd taHLiL eveNt... which Was Last nighT :)

doN't ask me the EnglisH naMe for "tein~"... I haVen't Got a cLue.


*AHAHahahahaAHAAhaha* eViL LauGh



aS "pRomiSed"
tOLd yoU tHat yOu'd enD up in mY BLog ;)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear, i do agree wif u, though not for the 'makan' reasons hahaha its the praparation of eid that makes it festive then come the eid you feel nothing, so its true eid is for children :P
i do miss puasa n raya dulu2 :(

touch-me-not said...

yeahhh you are so spot on with that ka :)
its the preperations for the upcoming eid is what makes it all so exiting..
yeaaaa... wonder why eid holds not much exitement anymore...
i remember a time when i could literaly feel uplifted when i heard the annoucement of eid falling on the next day, the rush of adrenalin and all hahahahahah...
pasal nda lagi ampit duit raya atu kali... *hahahahahahaha*

Anonymous said...

tsk tsk...thank god I'm still a kid! :p *ehem..m i still a kid??*

touch-me-not said...

hahahahahahah if i say yes we split 50-50 ur ang pau ahh *ahhaahahahahahahah*