Pages

Thursday 30 August 2007

rUnniNg oN emPty...



wowWw... tHe fAsting MonTh iS juSt aRounD thE corNer... oF whiCh I LikE to caLL tHe "hYpe sEaSoN".. wHEre pEoPLe gO CraaaaazeeeeY wiTh pReparaTioNs foR tHe uP cOminG EiD~~~

tHis OnE tiMe oF eVerY yEar you gO sTarK rAviNg mAd wiTh tHe sHoPping...
(HEheeh I'm one to talk.. *quickly hides shopping list* )

bUt ReaLLy it DefinitELy wouLdn'T be BruneiAn NOT to Over-Spend, oVer-sTress, oVEr-pRepaRE and oVer-furnish!
*hahahahahah*
nO maTTer wHat peOpLe saY abouT aLL thE bAd hAbbiTs uS bRuneiAns hAve.. OnE thinG yOu cAN couNt on (annnd... its sOmEthiNg I aM so ProuD of) iS ouR Loyalty to OuR famiLieS anD oUR peOpLe. nO oUtSiDEr couLd meSs wiTh uS witHoUt haVing to FaCe tHe whoLe cLAn!

wHy aM I taLking abOut thiS?.. weLL... itS jusT so mE to sTraY isn't iT..
ActuaLLy I wantEd to ShoW a Very conTravErciAL PicTure...

*hahhaAHhahahah*

ok ok... (*talking to self* stop laughing!!!)
gOsH I aM soOOoo LaMe~~~ bUt whO caRes! *hahaahha*


dO yOu knOw hOw REaL iCe cReaM iS mAde?...



*** Ka Zee I hAd tO biTe my tonGue frOm LaughiNg ouT LoUd in tHe oFfiCe.. tNx fOR Le PiCtuRE~ ;)

No comments: