Pages

Monday 13 August 2007

faLse aLarM...



yOu knOw thE feeLing you Get whEn you'vE met soMeonE nEw...
tHe feELing oF wanting to sEe them again eveN whEn itS onLy a few minutEs that wEnt by aFter you Last mEt..
wHy dO I taLk in RiddLes (not really but yah..) hAHah
iTs to giVe a SoRt oF veiL reaLLy to mAsk my oWn fEeLingS... oOopSs I saiD to muCh..
the tHinG is.. I feEL unComfoRtaBLe pubLicisiNg my iNnermoSt thoughtS..
unLike thiS guy who's so oPen anD cRysTaL clear abOut hoW he FeeLs anD thinKs.. yOu havE my SaLutatioNs.. (FYI: he's stiLL not oVer thE giRL... I think the infatuation is worse even)
straying again... I was saying... aBouT meetiNg neW peoPLe..
iT givEs thiS sparK of eXcitEment right at the pit of YouR tuMMy..
but soMetiMes.. aS yOu go FurTher along thE friendsHip... thinGs beComEs cLeareR and you thiNk to yourseLf... mayBe the liFe thE perSon LeadS is a LittLe too coMpLicatEd for yOu to uptakE haD thinGs goTten moRe seRious aNd moRe intimatE.... aNd aLL yOu feeL is jusT comForT at tHe fAct thAt you'vE acquiRed a nEw friEnd.. sO uHmmm Hmmm feLt liKe I juSt BaRed my sOuL there... buT whaTeVer.. iTs opEn to interprEtation..
MayBe I'm juSt beiNg diFficuLt... BuT, to an ExteNt, iS theRe any wRonG in waNting thinGs thaT you reaLLy waNt?.. iNsteAd of sEttLing foR soMEthing that sEems the LessEr versiOn of wHat it is tHat you ReaLLy reaLLy want...
by LesSer I mean sOmeoNe whOm you neVer have tHought yOu'd Have anY romanTic aFfiLiationS with..
I couLd be wrong abouT this.. buT yOu onLy geT to Live your LiFe onCe.. I waNt to Live it wELL.. wiTh oUt rEgRets..

No comments: