Pages

Thursday 23 August 2007

diStraCtiOnS..

thE previous Post hAs definitELy taken uP so muCh poSitivity Away frOm my chEery self *eeeheeemmm*
hahahaAHaahahaha I reaLLy aM a very positive PErson hahahaahah
ok ok... maybe not all the time... but I try to be..

eVen the sWeetesT of characteRs in LifE give in to dEpression...
yOu wouLdn't beLieve what haPenned!!
KiDs LooK aWay noW!!!!! cOs maNy WenT into therapy aFter they've sEen thiS horrifiC image...










eLmo tRiEd tO kiLLEd hiMseLF!!!!!



*ahhahaaAHaHaAHAHahaHAAHha*(silent chuckle)


bUt LuckiLy the mEdiCs WerE abLe to ResuscitAte him... the pooR guy.. never knew ceLebrity Life couLd be sO stressFuL... I mean aLL that gLamour and moneY... What's to stress about?!...

*hahhaahah* I'm sorry... LaaaaMmmeeE joke
so hoWs the weathEr?.. SunNy? :S

No comments: