Pages

Saturday 4 August 2007

tiS a SadiStiC woRLd..

thE cuZziE had a gatHerinG fOr hEr bdAy.
AfTer whiCh I was 'KiDnAppeD' for a miDnighT
DriVe arouNd the CitY.
It waS aLiVe wiTh an aRray of beautifuLLy
aRraNged deCoraTiVe lightS.
It FeLt likE eiD..
hoWeveR sOmethinG CauGht ouR siGht...
it LooKed LikE an oDDLy HugE puFf oF ClouD...
bUt it waS forminG above a Large OrangEy gLow
Oh GoD!!! FiRE!!!!!
thE caR spEd toWarDs the oRigin.. AnD A siGht thaT tuGgeD at thE heaRt gReeTeD uS..
WoOdeN hoUsEs enGuLfeD by wiLd FLamEs tHat wAs aLmoSt thRee sToRieS taLL.
WiSh I knEw my oWn CounTry beTter.. FoR tHe LifE of mE I can't GiVe yOu a nAme to thE exaCt LocaTioN!! buT you'LL be seeiNg iT in tHe nEwS.. LateR toDay.. sEeinG aS iT iS 2-isH in the morninG noW...
aN oLd maN went miSsinG anD tHe fAmiLy memBers were FrantiC... we CouLdn't do mucH to heLp... So we Left heaVy heartEd, LeavinG it to thE prOper auThoritieS to do thiEr jOb and trY noT to Get in thEir wAy... pRaying thAt God heLp deLiveR tHe oLd maN unHarmeD bacK in thE aRms of hiS famiLy aNd easE the SuffeRinG of thoSe aFfecTed...
wHat I fouNd aN ouTrAge wErE tHe popLe who stoPped and parked their cArs on tHe briDge jusT paSt the fiRe brigadE statiOn, Got ouT of the Car!!! to watCh the FiRe LicKing awaY aT thE uNfoRtunaTe hoUsEs!!
I mean had it been firewOrks I'd havE stoppEd myself to baSk in thE sighTs BuT this is peopLe's houSes beiNg ramPageD by a hoRriFic diSasTer!!! yOu stOp anD endanger oTher motorisTs with your caReLessnEss jusT to watcH other peopLe's suFferinGs??!!!!!!
What kinD of woRld are we livinG in?!!!!
If they'd gotten out oF their cArs to LenD a heLpiNg haNd, I wouLdn't havE givEn a Fig evEn iF thEy bLockEd the entiRe roAd!!

No comments: