Pages

Tuesday 14 August 2007

i mEan thE snAkEs...

tHe oNLy bAnD thaT meRitS enVy foR thEir inDividuALity tHat stAndS ouT frOm othEr bAnds thaT I've cOme aCroSs... tHeiR mUsiC yOu cAn lisTen to no mAtteR whAt tHe ocCasioN.

eVerGreeN doEsn't quitE fit thE desCriptioN.

BuT yeaH feELing bLue... oR gray oR reD *hahaha* tHe soNgs aRe reaL easy on tHe eaRs. FirSt tiMe I heard theM on tHe radiO I thought they weRe soMe estabLishEd foreign ArtisT... LittLe did I know.. *haha*

they'Ve put uP a nEw LayOut foR the OffiCiaL site foR the bAnd I.M.T.S.
(short for I mean the SnakeS)


weLL new for me anyWay... hehe haVen't visitEd the site for wee bit hehe... *ehmmm*
(looking away.. la~la~~)

so Now they neEd your voTes... why? beCause they deserve recognition.
tHey seRiousLy are Good.

trust Me.

tO taKe paRt in MakinG hiStorY haPpen..


iTs noT everydaY thAt you cAn cLaim invoLvemenT in soMeonE's riSe to worLd Fame ;)

by the by... tHey do cateR to privatE functioNs too... so Ermm... iF in need oF a bAnd that knoWs how to Liven uP a baSh. TheSe aRe the GuyS you'LL neEd :D

No comments: