Pages

Tuesday 21 August 2007

hoMemaDe diPs yuMmmeeeEee :D



I looooOOOoVVeeee a gooD saLad!
I don't mean to get all girLie bUt I reALLy do LoOOVVve SaLadS
iTs the CrunCh oF fresH LeavEs aND tHe delicate taste of tHe DreSsing

yummMMMmm :)

wHat MakeS a SaLad? My mY My.. iTs the DreSsiNg oFcouRse!!
so LemMe shoW oFf my cULinAry skiLLs here

*hahahahaah*
(not that I have any... ermmm)

a ReciPi mAde uP on my Own oF whiCh thE famiLy seEms to Love..
It goEs weLL for aLL KinDs oF sALad and it evEn coMplimentS any bArbequeD meAts: Lamb Chops.. SteaKs... EsPeciALLy chiCken
ouuhhh YummmieeeEe GOsH I'm SalavatiNg now...

Ok oK on tO tHe sEcRet Recipi... (not a secret anymore now~~)

A Large DoLLop oF MayonAiSe

fineLy chopped GaRLic

fiNeLy choppEd GrEen And bLacK oLivEs

fineLy choPped ZucChini

jUiCe SquEeeZeD froM 1 faiRLy Large Lemon

piNch oF SaLt

DaSh Of FrEshLy GrouNd PePper


miX it aLL togeTher aNd wVaLLLahh!! yOu haVe an aLL oCcasiOn dip oR DreSsing :D

tHe pLus iS yOu Needn't wOrRy iF yOu thiNk yoU mAde a LittLe too Much! JuSt Pop iT in aN aiR-tigHt ContaiNer aNd kEep it cooL in thE friDge aNd it Can Last As LonG aS tHe eXpiRy oF the MaiN inGrediEnt (MayoNaisE) yOu uSed :D


No comments: