Pages

Monday 6 August 2007

tHirTy yEarS anD thRivinG!

itS mom N dAd's 30th wedDing aNniversary..


I've had my fill of cakeS the past few WeeKs...
not comPLainiNg at aLL I LoooOvE caKes.. bUt thiS onE tastEd eXtrA spEciAL...

it hAd thE seNtimeNtaL ziNg to it :D

I don't think I'm evEr gooD at picKing thE righT kinD of PreSenTs... sO i tHought of jusT geTting tHem tHe cLichE'.... MatCHinG hiS anD heRs waTchEs!!!

aNd theY LovEd it!
(fuuuihhhhhhh breathing out a great sigh of relief)



MoM toLd me oFf for 'wastiNg' money... buT I knew shE especiallY loVed the bouqUet of fLoweRs...


tHe rePly i GavE her... "its money well spent."
in return I got a biG hug aNd showered with kiSseS.. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hepi anivesari tangah2 ku :D, may ur life filled with happiness n laughter, may Allah bless mmwah

meng, patut big celebration ni... i'm waiting ;)

touch-me-not said...

heheh... plan nya catu pulang ka.. kan buat surprise basar! hehhe but lapas umrah tu kewangan pun cetek so terpaksa surprise damit saja with the siblings as co-conspirators.. hehe

inshaAllah the 35th anniversary will try and make it Grand anD happenning hehe..