Pages

Tuesday 11 March 2008

tO eAt oR noT to eAt

haD luNch wiTh mOm N daD toDay, at a RestauRant soMewHeRe nEar tHe biG tHrEe LanE rouNdabouT. I'm feeLinG raTheR... wHat's tHe woRd... UnsEttLed?!.. aLL beCauSe a fEw thiNgs wEren'T gOinG my waY.. aNd iT juSt tHreW mE off..
aNd jUsT wHen I tHougHt tHat my daY couLdn't geT any woRse.. (esP. wiTh tHe ziPper inciDent eaRLiEr erRRKk! haHa) i haD anothEr loW moMenT..

duRing luNch... tHe restauRant LoOkeD pLeasenT eNouGh.. aNd I oRdeRed soMethiNg I thouGht wouLd bE deLectabLe to tHe paLLets (haHaHaHa me aNd my uSe of woRds, indulGe me pLeaSe I beG yoU.. I haD a rOugh Day~) sO tHerE I waS anXiouSLy waiTing foR mY MeaL... Lapar... anD crAving for good food!! yOu haVe thoSe daYs dOn't you?... wHen yOu juSt waNt reaLLy goOd foOd!!.. aNd yEs diSsapoiTmeNt wouLd be an unDerstatemEnt.. iT loOkeD preSentabLe enoUgh... bUt not onLy did thEy geT iT wroNg (oRderEd Lemon chikEn aNd tHey gavE me pRawN) oNe biTe anD aLL I couLd tastE wAs LemoN!!.. nO saLt nO noThinG.. sO to tHem LemoN chicken pRaWn wAs LiTErraLLy batteR friEd chicken pRawN toPpeD wiTh LemoN juIcE!!!!!!!!!!!! GranTed tHat thEy gavE a spinKliNg of sesame seeD.. buT I couLdn't eAt anoTher biTe.. I couLdnt eveN sWaLLoW thE fiRst mouThful!! iT wAs juSt aWfuL..

oN a noRmaL daY I'd asK tHem to taKe iT bAck, bUt SeeiNg tHat tHe daY haS giVen an aRRay oF baD strEaKs... iT tooK a toLL on mE.. iTs juSt oNe oF thoSe daYs wHen tHe tiniEst thiNgs maKes yOu cLam up... Dad insiSteD tHat I orDer anothEr diSh... wHen iT caME... eQuaLLy dissaPoinTinG. bUt I KepT eaTing.. diDn't waNt moM n dAd to feeL bAd.. tHey recoMendEd tHe pLace... simpAn sajA daLam haTi.. hahAHahaha atu sEdih~

*siGh* thiS iS juSt noT my Day....

No comments: