Pages

Friday 7 March 2008

cOffEe breaK



i met up with a FriEnD toDay.. aNd tHe pLan wAs to hAve coFFee. inSteAd wE enDed up Having aN eaRLy diNNer.. aFTer whiCh wE HeadeD doWn to kiULaP maLL, tO catch up On wHat's pLaying At tHe MoviEs




oN tHe wHoLe tHe moVie wAs teRriFiC! tHe pRehiStoriC aNimaLs appEarEd sOOOo reaL!!
tHe romaNtiC sCenEs aRe taD biT on tHe coRny siDe.. buT heY iF it'd haPPenEd to yOu.. yOu wouLdn't thinK iT corNy aT all hahahah..

bUt iT wAs fuN to waTch.. aNd I do recomeNd it!




aNd whiLst tHe movie was roLling My fRieNd aNd I reaLiSed tHe maN wHo pLayEd tHe heRo LookEd vEry FamiLiar... aNd I couLdn't geT my fingeRs on it buT tHat smiLe of hiS iS unForgettabLe.. gEt riD of tHe scRuffinEss aNd geT hiM aLL cLeanEd up He'd bE the cuTe gUy tHat everyoNe haS a cRush on.. haHAAHah


who is hE My thoughTs wonDereD..
cMon bRain.. who iS he?....

aNd wHen I goOgLed tHe moVie..


tuRns oUt hE's tHe aOOUUUUuuuWWhhh sO vEry DE vEry cuuuTEEEe guY... tHe reaSon I waTch "tHe coVenent" oVer aNd oVer wHen iT pLayEd on AstRo (wHen iT stoPped I goT tHe DvD~~ hahaAHHAAHahahah ) hiS smiLe makEs yOu go Ga Ga ~

No comments: