Pages

Wednesday 5 March 2008

peNdekaR muStarD

eRmm.. well yeah I did Say I waS goNna starT Living heaLthy.. tO trY aNd detoxify my syStemS from aLL thAt iS sinFuLLy deLiSH... bUt siNce tHe diScovEry oF mustaRd.. my disCovery tHat is... tHe ameRicAns hAve loNg disCovereD tHe joyS of mustaRd.. bUt thiS taStY bRilliaNt yeLLow guNk iS Soooooo aDdictiVe aNd I jusT hAd to haVe it oN hot bEef sauSagE.. it compLetEs tHe 'hoTdoG'. iTs juSt ouUhh no woRds~~ hahaHaHahah yuP oNe oF the neW yeaRs reSoLutioN oUt thE winDow.. *head bowed down*


buT on tHe upS siDe... I boughT mysELf a yoGa videO~ aNd pLan to foLLow through... pusHing myseLf everyDay anD nighT (sejam sebelum tidur dan sejam bila bangun pagi hahahahah macam makan ubat~ ahahha) I hopE... ReaLLy~~ reaLLy hopE I stiCK to thiS one aMiinn~

My bRotherS didn't haVe faiTh in mE.. tHey saiD tHe deViL in mE wAs jusT too stronG.. haHAHaHAHa... bUt pRay wiTh me.. Let me prOve tHem wrOng thiS oNe timE... heHe :)

heRe he iS looKinG so smuG... i'LL proVe yoU tHat I caN aNd wiLL!! :P haH!........ i hopE. *hahahhaHAhaHah*

No comments: