Pages

Thursday 20 March 2008

PaGi yaNg GeLap


I'm so hookEd on thiS sonG.. ContraRy to tHe soNg tiTLe..
iTs just thE righT kind of meloDy to make me SmiLe and
sinG-aLong~
Its tHe singEr thaT aDds to iTs chEeriNess.. noTicE thE waY he sinGs thE sonG ;D
bUt onE thiNg botHers me... iF you reAd the lyriCs aS shoWn in the clip.. ~aku adikmu dan engkaulah abang~ ?? eRrmm mayBe thiS song is meant fOr a giRL to sing... bUt he sinGs iT WeLL.. bettEr than weLL.. I can't see nOR immaginE it be sUng beTter than that :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

unless u sing in english, "i'm ur sis, n u r my bro" then the singer must be female hehehehe

i have a love-hate feeling bout that sing, it's so catchy like u said but then i was thinking how come simple cum stupid lyric like this could be ngetop muahahaha

touch-me-not said...

i guess the songs with the easy lyrics makes it easier to sing... hehehehe