Pages

Sunday 16 March 2008

A MysTeRy

haVe yOu eVer beEn througH aN inCideNt wHerE iT leFt yOu sCraTchinG youR heAd..?
beLow iS a picTuRe tHats baFFLed me foR dayS... i fouNd iT in my haNdfoNE... tHinG is... I neVer tooK thiS pHoto.. aNd whAt maKEs iT moRe oF a mysTery.. no onE eLse haS aCcesS to my PhoNe.. sO whEre'D it coMe frOm?.. iTs a piCtuRe of mY hoUse.. buT whY is it aLL bLuRRed?.. aNd iF yoU loOk cLosELy.. u caN sEe a figmEnt of wHat resemBLes a pErson in tHe piCture... goSh... tHis is givinG me GooseBumpS....
ScCaaRreeyyy.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

must be someone who'd like to be known by u *scratching chin*

Anonymous said...

Dammit... aku yang takut... malam ani lagi seorang... bekunci tah ku nie tonite... as if that would help... *sigh*

touch-me-not said...

scaaareeeeeyyyyyyy tu ka "klavu".... jangan catu ey... *shivers*

ka desertpenguin:
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA sorry... pakai selimut over head sja.. bertenkumus?! heheheh ;)