Pages

Tuesday 11 March 2008

aNothEr rEvieW


wHat did I thiNk oF tHe moVie? iTs magicaL, nothiNg liKe haRry poTter.. moRe LikE nArnia.. aNd some very funny biTs... quite a fEw veRy sCary biTs tHat maDe me sCreaM! haHahahHa just a simpLe suMMary of my observatioN... I wouLdn't waNna ruin iT foR yOu ;)

I thiNk a moViE iS gOOd (gREat infaCt) whEn iT managEs to caPtuRe ouR atteNtioN.. in a soRt o f TraNce... wHere noThinG exisTs buT yOu aNd tHe moviE yOu'rE waTchiNg.. I mean a moVie reaLLy is abOut a briEf esCape frOm tHe reaL worLd.. iTs suppoSe to maKe yoU forGet aLL tHe woRriEs aNd respoNsibiLitiEs tHat yOu shouLder.. beCauSe a moVie taKes yOu to pLaceS, sEe wHat the chaRacteRs sEe aNd feeL wHat they feeL.. aNd wHen tHey manaGe to do thAt, I considEr tHe moviE oNe thAt meRits pRaiSe.. apaKannn?!!! *HAHAahAHaHaah* bUt yeaH that IS hoW I feel :)



No comments: