Pages

Monday 3 March 2008

ManiC moNdaY~

aNothEr moNDay.. mY whOLe boDy aCheS aNd I waLked inTo tHe oFFiCe wiTh a Limp bUt with styLe eyh dengan kasut tinggi 3 inch Lagi~~
(anD peopLe wonDer wHy I'm sO taLL! hahaHAHAaha )
tHe tWo day triP to temburong wAs LotSa fuN, no pictuRes as yEt sinCe I'd forGoTten tO paCk uP thE CaMerA.. agaiN!! hahaHAha yetah membari kesiaN kali ahh... masbuk intu-intu arah orang lain kan minta gambar hahahaAHAHAHAHAahahahaHaAHah

tHe view from my parked Car oveR looKing the piEr subUh~ masiH Gi beKabus nyeNta.. HAhaHAAHAHah atu yA semangat! hahahah ~


It wAs definitELy fuN aLL tHe waY.. buT wHen you'Ve doNe it moRe tHan onCe thE exciTemEnt dePLeaTs... unFortunatELy. I guEsS the aCtivitiEs tHat wEre orGaniSed wEre a tad bit beLow my ExpEctatioNs.. I waS expeCtinG moRe rigoRous aCtivitiEs.. I meaN wE wEre givEn a cheCkLisT oF thinGs to taKe wiTh uS.. bUt noNe oF tHe exCiting thiNgs oN tHat LisT wAs beiNg uSed in tHe whoLe duRatioN of tiMe wE wEre tHere. ThinGs LikE MatchEs, nylon chords anD torCh LigHts.. I meAn seRiouSLy?! noThing shoRt oF aN aDventuRe couLd bE taGGed to tHe List of things suCh as tHosE haAHAhaHA!! wHen wiLL I grOw up?! hahah I'm jusT gaGginG foR moRe exciTemEnt iN My LiFe~~

tHe aCcoModaTioN wAs moRe tHan MeetS tHe eXpectation.. nO compLaints tHere. c'Mon I meaN wE wEre in tHe miDdLe oF noWheRe.. within the thicK rainfoRest of BorneO! aNd sLepT cosily on niCeLy maDe beDs in wHat caN onLy bE descibEd aS paRadiSe on Earth... tHe viEw oF tHe pLace caN maKe yOu foRget aLL thE troubLes in tHe worLd.. aN aCcomodatioNs tHat riVaLs moSt fOur star hoTeLs!

tHe diNinG aRea iS noT too Shabby iF I may Say so.. LooK at thiS pResentatiOn.. A siGht foR soRe eyEs reaLLy.. naDa sELeRa puN boLeh jAdi LapaR~

Enough banTer foR a monDay moRning.. HeRe's hoPiNg tHat eveRyoNe haS a GooD weEk ;)

No comments: