Pages

Tuesday 11 March 2008

hiDe mE unDer a piLLOw!!


"yOuR fLy is oPen" thEsE woRds no Man wAnts to HeaR wHen tHey juSt caMe oUt oF tHe LavatorY!
sO wHy aM I sayiNg thiS?.. I'm gettiNg to my poiNt.. tHis moRning.. aS I waS LeisuReLy waLkinG iNto tHe oFFiCe buiLdiNg I feLt a BrEezE oN My baCK... tHe kiNd tHat indicaTed tHat My top wiTh a bacK ziPper haD coMe undoNE!!! aWWuuu!!! yoU rEad iT righT!! ziP bajU ku TEbuKA!!! @@#($*#$&%!!!!!! tHanK AllaH tHere wAs nO oNe in siGht!!!

sO iNsteAd oF thE uSuaL Lazy rOutE oF takiNg tHe ElevaTor, I toOk tHe baCK staiRS! ruNninG up a fLag oF staiRs wiTh tHe brEezE oN my baCK.. maCam cerita sEraM pLang usuLnya ku tu Lari maCam kaNa buBut haNtu~ haHahHaH eRRrmmmMm

*bReatHEeeeee*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG i also have had the same experience once, but i didn't discovered it myself...someone else did...how embarrassing!

So then what happened to you...who zipped you up after that? how far down was the zipper?

touch-me-not said...

well... i ran up the stairs.. quickly went into my office and called for assistance from my female collegue.. how far down? hahah attention to detail huh? hahaha suffice to say my back was bare for all to see hahaha