Pages

Wednesday 23 January 2008

tO bE "QuotEd"


So tHerE I waS inTenSe at woRk.. My miNd DevoTed to GettIng it doNe.. wHen aLL oF a suDDen I haD a SudDen uRge to taKe a bReak... cOs iT wAs aLL juSt geTtinG to mE..

sO i dEciDed to chEck tHe emaiLs.. aNd guEss wHat?!
I goT foRwaRded a bLOg pOst I hAd maDe noT a wEek ago... aNd iT was woRd by WoRD!! *HAhahahahHAHAAHHhahahahAHAHAhaaha*
tHis muSt bE whAt iT feLt LikE being pLaigiariSed! buT no matTer... I niCked tHe sTory off a weBsiTe oF fuLL fun aNd joKes...

so Ermmm tHankS MiSs Nite_butteRfLy (weLL youR email was the first amongst the long liSt of forward e-addresSes).. foR a fraCtioN of a SeconD thEre.. yOu maDe me feeL likE a ceLebrity *HAHaHaAHAhahaHaha*

Hey Least I knoW peoPLe actUaLLy Read mY bLog.. duM duM diDuMMmm~

No comments: