Pages

Wednesday 23 January 2008

He's DeaD!



Heath Ledger.. a budding ActOr.. wAs pRonounCed Dead toDay..
I jusT LoGgeD ouT of my hotmail anD on tHe spreAd oF msn wEb page.. tHere iT was...
Heath LedgEr deAd at 28.

he's deaD?... wHooHhh... sHocKing... genuiNeLy.... I thouGht hE'd bE tHe nExt Brad piTt.. sO mucH potenTiaL in him to be thE next bEst ActoR in hoLLywooD... I enjoYed hiS roLe in "10 things I hate about you".. aNd my favorite "tHe patrioT"...

hiS LatEst fiLm (if i'm not mistakEn so don't go quoting me on that).. aNd finaL oNe it sEems.. He waS cAst aS a viLLian in The up cominG BatmaN movie.. Something I'LL sureLy watch oNce iTs reLeased at thE moviEs.. gOsh Cant believe he's actually gone... tHe mEdia iS iN a fRenzie sEconD GuEssiNg The aCtuaL CauSe oF deaTh.. aNd I beT tHere'D be sOme Very diStuRbiNg sTory oR thEorY tO hiS deaTh beIng conCocTed... bUt I can hoNestLy saY.. hiS death is a biG LosS to tHe fiLm iNduStry..

He suReLy wiLL be miSsed...



No comments: