Pages

Saturday 26 January 2008

in tHe moOd foR roManCe~

I caMe doWn foR breakfaSt thiS morNinG aNd iT stRucK mE.. bEttEr maKe gooD tHe New yEarS reSoLutioN.. I mEan yEar afTer yEar I maKe a LiSt oF thiNgs tHaT I waNNa dO.. bUt iT neVer goT doNe aNd tHe piEcE oF paPer eNds uP unDer a piLe oF stuFf On mY dEsk! sO wiTh a biT oF enthuSiaSm aNd a biTTer smiLe... I pusHed awAy my pLate oF gReasy engLish bReakfast ( consisTing oF eGgs suNny siDe up, with its yoLk stiLL ruNny.. ouuHHH i"ll miSs that.. oK.. goTta bE strOng..) gOtta LiVe heaLthy!! aNd iNsteAd I GraBbed a buncH of GrapEs aNd weNt oFf for tHe oFfiCe...


UsuaLLy tHeres aPPLes buT we Ran ouT.. diD yOu knOw apPLes aRe aS goOd inFact eVen a beTTer RepLacEment to chEwinG guM?.. nEed FreshEning up without tHe hasSle oF brushinG youR teEth?! cHew oN aN apPLe! (tHough it doesn't meaN you sHouLd start eating appLes aNd stOp tHe reQuiRed daiLy tEeth bruShinGs!!) ahahHahaHaha

oN tHat subJect.. soMethiNg oFf topiC aLtogethEr... I waS aLso reminiscing aboUt tHis cRazeeeeeY iDea I haD oF beComing tHe neXt RomAnCe noVeL beSt sELLer HAHAAHhahahhaHah... OR eVen tHe nExt J.k. RowLing ... On tHat noTe I weNt iN seArch (which basicaLLy meaNs I gooGLed it! stoiiinkk!) of thiNgs tHat u nEed to becomiNg a beSt seLLinG RomAnCe noVeL wRitEr..
  • yOu nEed to kNow tHe diFfereNt tyPes oF roManCe noVeLs.. TheRes.. COnTermporAry RomaNce.. iNspiratioNaL roManCe.. HiStoRicaL roManCe (onE of my faVoriTes baCK in coLLege)... wHooooHh aTu yA... naNinG juA kePaLe meMikiRinnnn hahahaha boWh keluaR loGat indOn!
  • yOu NeeD gOoD reSouRceS (to pRoVe tHat yOu'Re noT juSt a WnnaBe!) to maKe stroNg tHe chaRacTerS.. tHe pLot.. tHe creaTiviTy.. wAAAaLaaaaN! sO HaRd LoH!
  • LaSt GetiTinG iT puBLiSheD! YouR aRe goNna nEEd to hAve coNNectioNs.. by ThaT I mEan so tHaT tHe boOk DOeSn't gEt pubLisHed uNdEr a diFFereNt nAME!!... aWu naLih-naLih uRang mengerajaKan, saNang-sAnaNg dicUrinyA?! sumpah ya jaDi baTU!! bacakAn yaSin kAh!! biAr ya LumpaT kepanaSaN!! haAHahAHaha emosi aku ahh~~ hahahah
iT's noT eAsy tO boComiNg a WritEr... tHeRe's JuSt So maNy tHinGs tO puT into ConsiDeraTioN!... I'm exHausTed eVen thiNkinG abouT it.. maYbe i'll thiNk aboUt that oNe anoTher tiMe...


No comments: